Coral Club Customer agreement
Coral Club Customer Terms & Conditions
Loyalty Discount Program – Join the club.
Coral Club is an actual club! Many of our customers, who purchase products from a Coral Club Distributor decide to Join The Club. Why? Because we reward our customers for their loyalty.
We value our customers and would like to say “thanks”. How?
- When you Join The Club, you will be able to purchase our products at Club Member prices – That’s a 20% discount.
- When you buy products, we will give you discounts towards future purchases.
- Another thing we appreciate is you referring your friends to Join The Club. You get rewards for their purchases as well.
The concept is simple. The more you buy – the more discounts you get. Also, the more people, who you referred, buy – the more discounts you get!
Coral Club membership
There is no fee and the only purchase requirement is that you make 1 order worth at least 12 volume points within 90 days of registering. Otherwise, we will assume that you changed your mind, or were not ready to become a Club Member, and will cancel your membership. Not to worry, when you are ready you will be able to become a Club Member again for FREE.
Becoming a Club Member
In order to become a Club Member, you need to:
- Have an Enroller – An existing Club Member or a Distributor
- Fill out an online application and agree to the Club Member Terms and Conditions
In order for your Application to be approved, you must meet the following requirements:
- Age requirement: 13 years old
- Residency: You must reside in the USA*
* If you havn’t a USA residence, select your country from Menu until registration process.
Inviting others to join the club – Referral Group
As a Club Member, you will be able to invite others to Join The Club, thus forming a Referral Group.
Every new Club Member will be added into your Referral Group. Your purchases and the purchases of those who you invite to Join The Club will count towards calculating your rewards.
We appreciate that you like our products so much that you will tell your friends about them. We know that once your friends try our products – they will love them as well. That is why we reward you on purchases that they make. We think that it wouldn’t be fair to you if one of your friends wanted to move to another Referral Group Structure. You deserve the credit, not someone else. Additionally, because every Club Member has the opportunity to become a Distributor in the future, the person who referred you to become a Club Member now will become your Sponsor if you decide to become a Distributor.
Coral Club reserves the right to rescind any membership at any time without providing a reason.
As a Club Member, you will begin to collect rewards as you make purchases. As you buy more, and as those that you invite will buy more, your rewards will grow. All rewards are in the form of discounts on future purchases. The discounts have no cash value. Coral Club reserves the right to limit the amount of discounts to be used per order.
Discounts are earned in the place of your permanent residence. If you move, your points may be lost.
Not for resale
Products that you will purchase as a Club Member are for personal use only and not for resale.
If you are interested in retail sales, please explore becoming a Coral Club Distributor.
Club Member status
A Club Member is a retail customer with special benefits and privileges. You are not an employee, agent, partner or representative of the Company.
There are no ongoing purchase requirements to maintain your Club Member status. However, we periodically perform a cleanup of inactive accounts. An account is considered inactive if no purchases are made within a 12 month period.
Every Coral Club product has a point value associated with it. Discounts are calculated based on volume points, not product cost.
Please see our website coral-club.com for our Return Policy
Rules of Registration
It is against the company policy to attempt, whether successfully or not, to circumvent the rules of registration. Examples of circumvention of registration rules include, but are not limited to:
- Obtaining more than one Club Member number, especially having more than one enroller/sponsor at a time
- Deliberately falsifying personal details in order to obtain more than one membership
- Members of immediate family that are not each other’s enrollers/sponsors a. Excludes spouses who were Customers before their union
In case of such a breach, Coral Club, at its discretion, can adjust the referral group structure so that it conforms to the company policy.
During the duration of the contract, a Customer is prohibited from directly or indirectly interfering in any way with other Referral Groups / Organizational Structures. Enticing, encouraging or assisting another Club Member to change Sponsors constitutes a breach of the contract.
1. Entire Agreement. The Contract contains the entire understanding concerning the subject matter hereof between the Company and the Club Member, and is intended as a final, complete, and exclusive expression of the terms of the parties. This Contract supersedes and replaces all prior negotiations and proposed, but unexecuted agreements, either written or oral. Any prior agreements, promises, negotiations, or representations, either written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this Contract, are of no force or effect. If there is any discrepancy between verbal representations made to the Club Member by any employee or agent of the Company and the terms of the Contract, the express written terms and requirements of the Contract will prevail. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if there is any conflict between the documents that constitute the Contract and the Policies, then the terms of these Policies shall prevail.
2. Headings. The section and subsection headings in the Contract are inserted solely as a matter of convenience and for reference, and will not be considered in the construction or interpretation of any provision hereof. Unless the context otherwise specifically requires, all references to sections of the Contract will refer to all subsections thereof.
3. Ambiguities. Ambiguities, if any, in the Contract shall not be construed against any party, regardless of which party may be deemed to have authored the ambiguous provision.
4. Warranties. The Company extends no product warranties, either expressed or implied, beyond those specifically articulated in the Contract. The Company disclaims and excludes all warranties regarding possible infringement of any United States or foreign patent, trademark, trade name, copyright, or trade secret arising from the Distributor’s operations. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY AND NONINFRINGEMENT. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
5. Waiver. Any waiver by the Company of a Club Member’s breach of a Contract provision must be in writing and will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent or additional breach by the Club Member. The failure by the Company to exercise any right or privilege under the Contract will not constitute a waiver of that right or privilege.
6. Severability. If any term or condition of this Contract is judicially invalidated, prohibited, or otherwise rendered unenforceable in any jurisdiction, it is unenforceable only to the extent of the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision in that jurisdiction only, and it will not render unenforceable or invalidate any other provision of the Contract, nor will the Contract be rendered unenforceable or invalidated in another jurisdiction. Furthermore, any provision found unenforceable may be partly enforced to the maximum extent enforceable under the law.
7. Governing Law, Arbitration, and Injunctive Relief. The State of Nevada is the place of the origin of this Contract and is where the Company accepted the offer of the Applicant to become a Club Member and where the Club Member entered into the Contract with the Company. The Contract is therefore to be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada (without giving effect to any conflict of
law provision or rule) as to contracts made and to be wholly performed within the State. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Contract or the breach thereof, or any controversy or claim relating to the business relationships arising between Club Members/Distributors shall be resolved by mandatory, final, binding, non-appealable arbitration in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. There shall be one arbitrator, who shall be impartial, independent, and mutually agreed upon by the parties to the arbitration within seven (7) calendar days following receipt of the written notice for demand for arbitration. If the parties do not reach agreement on a single arbitrator within such seven (7) calendar day period, the parties agree that the arbitration shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules (except that there shall only be one arbitrator) and shall be governed by Nevada state law, including, but not limited to, the rules pertaining to the discovery process as found in the Nevada Rules of Civil Procedure.
Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof and enforcement of the judgment shall be governed by Nevada state law. The parties shall equally share the assessed costs associated with the arbitration, including all arbitrator fees. If one party fails to pay its assessed costs, and such failure prevents the timely appointment of an arbitrator or delays ongoing arbitration proceedings, the other party may seek provisional remedies under the Nevada Uniform Arbitration Act, Nevada Code Section 78B-11-109, to compel the non-paying party to comply with its payment obligations. Such provisional remedies may be sought in the courts of the State of Nevada, Clark County, as the exclusive and sole jurisdiction and venue for such provisional actions, and each party hereby consents to personal jurisdiction and proper venue in those courts for such actions. The failure to pay assessed costs under this Section, and any resulting costs, expenses, or damages resulting from the other party being required to seek provisional relief, shall become an additional claim of the injured party in the underlying arbitration. The parties, AAA, and the arbitrator shall maintain the confidentiality of the entire arbitration process and may not disclose to any other person not directly involved in the arbitration process: (i) the substance of, or basis for, the controversy, dispute, or claim; (ii) the content of any testimony or other evidence presented at an arbitration hearing or obtained through discovery in the arbitration; or (iii) the terms or amount of any arbitration award. AAA and the arbitrator shall have the authority to make appropriate rulings to safeguard confidentiality, unless the law provides to the contrary. The parties agree that before or after a demand for arbitration is made that a party (in addition to any other remedies which it may have and which are hereby exclusively reserved) is entitled to preserve its rights under the Contract by seeking interim injunctive relief (a temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction and all other forms of interim relief available to the party filing the action) without a bond, and that the only venue for any suit shall be in the state courts located in Clark County, Nevada or, at the sole discretion of the Company, in the federal court located in Las Vegas, Nevada. The parties agree that such suit filed with the court: (a) is not a waiver of the rights of the party who filed the suit to proceed with any demand for arbitration it previously filed, and (b) will not in any way affect the rights of the party filing the suit to thereafter demand arbitration once the interim relief is obtained. The parties expressly waive any objections to personal jurisdiction or venue of such courts and to the arbitration being conducted in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. The Club Member and the Company waive their right to commence, be a party to or class member of, a collective action in any court action against the other party or relating to the Contract. Further, the Company and Club Member waive their right to commence or be a party to any group, class or collective action claim in arbitration or any other forum. The parties agree that any claim by or against Club Member or the Company shall be heard without consolidation of such claim with any other Person or entity’s claim.
8. Attorney’s Fees. If any suit, action, or proceeding is brought to enforce any term or provision of this Contract, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs, and expenses incurred, in addition to any other relief to which such party may be legally entitled.
9. Successors and Assigns. The Contract will be legal and binding upon and inure to the benefit of the heirs, devisees, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors, and assigns (as applicable) of the respective parties hereto.
10. Limitation of Liability. To the extent permitted by law, the Company, its directors, officers, members, managers, shareholders, employees, assigns and agents (collectively referred to as “Responsible Parties”) shall not be liable for, and the Club Member releases Company and its Responsible Parties from and waive all claims, for any loss of profits, indirect, direct, special or consequential damages, and for any other losses incurred or suffered by the Club Member.
EACH CUSTOMER AGREES THAT THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS RESPONSIBLE PARTIES FOR ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER RELATED TO THE CONTRACT, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CAUSE OF ACTION SOUNDING IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR EQUITY, SHALL NOT EXCEED, AND SHALL BE LIMITED TO, THE AMOUNT OF PRODUCTS THE CUSTOMER HAS PURCHASED FROM THE COMPANY THAT ARE IN RESALABLE CONDITION.
Actual version of Coral Club Customer agreement you can read here