CORAL CLUB’s LIPOSOMAL PRODUCT LINE: NEW LEVEL OF BIOAVAILABILITY
Liposomal technology: a new level of bioavailability
Coral Club has announced the launch of a new line of nutritional supplements using a patented new liposome delivery technology.
Liposomal delivery technology vastly improves bioavailability, retention and efficacy of nutritional supplements.
Liposomes were first described by British biophysicist Alec Bangham in 1965.
Alec Bangham made his key discovery that phospholipid molecules, dispersed in water, could organize themselves into double layers resembling these membranes.
He developed methods to create artificial membranes and showed how they could be used to package other compounds inside ‘liposomes’.
WHY USE LIPOSOMES?
1. Liposomes deliver the active component directly into the cell
2. Liposomes protect active substances. In this way, the substance remains intact all the way until it reaches the body’s cells, where it is needed.
There are certain challenges that can come up when taking certain nutrients. For example, the active ingredient has to be released at just the right time, the active ingredient could be damaged in the digestive tract, or, conversely, there could be irritation to the digestive tract.
Using liposomes helps to overcome these challenges.
KEY BENEFITS OF LIPOSOMES
Liposomes improve the solubility, bioavailability and stability of each active ingredient in the product.
Liposomes are generally more effective and associated with fewer side effects and causes no symptoms in the digestive tract.
Non-toxic, hypoallergenic. Liposomal products contain a minimum of excipients and do not contain sugar.
Coral Club’s lineup of liposomal products does not contain any aggressive chemical components and the goal is to use the minimal amount of excipients.
The attraction of using liposomes to deliver nutrients, supplements and medicine into the body is that they are easily absorbed by the gastro-intestinal tract and, in so doing, the additional encapsulated molecules are absorbed at the same time.
WHAT IS LIPOSOME?
Liposome is a very small spherical vesicle made up of phospholipids.
In other words, a liposome is a tiny bubble or sphere. These bubbles are made of phospholipids. Which are the natural lipids that human cell membranes are made of.
Phospholipids are a class of lipids that are a major component of all cell membranes. They can form lipid bilayers because of their amphiphilic characteristic.
CureSupport liposomes for food supplements are made from lecithin-extracts rich in phospholipids.
Towards the end of the 20th century, scientists discovered that liposomal spheres could be filled with active components: vitamins, minerals etc. and use the liposomes as a protective capsule so that the active components can be delivered directly to the cells.
When mixed with water, phospholipids form microscopic tiny vesicles with a central void encapsulating water and active ingredients dissolved in the water. For example, vitamin C, D3 or Curcumin, which we would like to be absorbed more easily into the body.
Whilst hydrophilic molecules can be held within the encapsulated water, hydrophobic chemicals can be dissolved into the membrane itself and in this way liposomes have the ability to carry both hydrophobic and hydrophilic molecules.
A phospholipid consists of a hydrophilic (water-loving) head and hydrophobic (water-fearing) tail. Having the ability to carry either water or fat-soluble payloads, makes the liposomes an ideal delivery system.
Phospholipid bilayers are critical components of cell membranes. The lipid bilayer acts as a barrier to the passage of molecules and ions into and out of the cell. However, an important function of the cell membrane is to allow selective passage of certain substances into and out of cells.
- Active ingredients are encapsulated by the liposomes.
- Fusion of the liposome membrane with the membrane of the cell
- The result is improved absorption of the active ingredient into the cells.
The liposome wall adheres to that of the cell and releases its payload into the cell.
Fusion of the liposome membrane with the membrane of the cell, carrying the contents of the liposome into the cell.
Lipid exchange – the liposome and cell exchange their lipid contents.
LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C
- CONTAINS: 100 ml /3.38 fl.oz liquid
- DIRECTIONS 2.5 ml (500 mg vitamin С, which is 833% from daily requirement)
- Ingredients: vitamin C (ascorbic acid), water, sunflower lecithin, glycerin, potassium sorbate, vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol)
Vitamin C, also called ascorbic acid, plays many important roles in the body. In particular, it is key to the immune system, helping prevent infections. The human body does not store vitamin C, so people need to get this nutrient from their diet every day. Excess vitamin C in our system is excreted each day.
Fruits and vegetables are the main source of vitamin C, however when they are processed and stored improperly, they can lose much of their nutritional value.
Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that can strengthen your body’s natural defenses.
More information about product can be found on the official website:
- for USA: Visit the official website
- for Canada: Visit the official website
- for United Kingdom: Visit the official website
VITAMIN С: IMMUNITY, YOUTH, ANTISTRESS
Vitamin C is the most important antioxidant for the body. A person is able to get it only from food.
Main sources of vitamin C: red pepper, blackcurrant, citrus fruits, rosehip.
Vitamin C helps in absorption of proteins, calcium, iron, vitamin E and other important vitamins and minerals. Vitamin C supports immune, hormonal, nervous and cardiovascular systems.
VITAMIN C PROPERTIES:
- Participates in the synthesis of collagen and elastin, its own hyaluronic acid, active forms of folic acid and vitamin D.
- Is a strong antioxidant that can strengthen your body’s natural defenses
- Is vital for skin health
- Strengthens blood vessels
- Promotes the restoration of tissues and mucous membranes.
- Accelerates the elimination of toxic substances from the body
- Increases the body’s endurance to stress.
LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN С: MAXIMUM BIOAVAILABILITY
- A better form:
liposomal vitamin C is taken orally
Delivered directly into the cell
- No side effects
not destroyed by gastric juice does not irritate the digestive tract
- Additional cell protection:
contains phospholipids – cell membrane building material
LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN D3
- CONTAINS: 60 ml /2 fl.oz liquid
- DIRECTIONS: 0.5 ml (10 mcg / 400 IU of vitamin D3, which is 200% from daily requirement)
- INGREDIENTS: vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), xylitol, sunflower lecithin, glycerin, water, potassium sorbate, natural apricot flavoring, vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol)
Vitamin D plays many important roles in the body, and vitamin D deficiency can have a severe impact on health. Required for bone health, it helps the body absorb calcium and phosphate, both of which are vital for bone growth during youth and maintenance in middle and older-age, when bone mass begins to deplete.
More information about product can be found on the official website.
VITAMIN D3: ENERGY, ACTION, IMMUNITY
- Regulates the absorption of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and their balance in bone tissue
- Boosts immunity
- It is necessary for the normal functioning of the female and male reproductive systems
Vitamin D has multiple roles in the body, helping to:
- Activate the synthesis of proteins
- Improve memory, vision, concentration
- easily handle stressful situations: cold, change of time zones, night work, exams
- Lower the risk of health problems
LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN D3: MAXIMUM BIOAVAILABILITY
- Liposomes form a protective barrier and protect stomach walls
- The active substance is absorbed by the cell in the highest possible concentration
- Liposomes deliver vitamin D3 directly into the cell
Liposomal Vitamin D3 provides the body with a vital active ingredient in its most bioavailable form.
- CONTAINS: 100 ml /3.38 fl.oz
- DIRECTIONS: 5 ml (50 mg curcumin)
- INGREDIENTS: water, xylitol, lecithin, glycerin, Cureit (turmeric extract), potassium sorbate, steviol glycosides,Vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocopherol), Xanthan Gum
Liposomal Curcumin is the most bioavailable form of curcumin.
The problem of curcumin bioavailability is solved with the new patented technology PNS (Polar-Non-polar Sandwiching) of the Aurea Biolabs company. Aurea Biolabs is focused on nutraceutical product development, extraction, isolation and formulation of bio-active ingredients from spices and other natural extracts. Curcumin as a product is not entirely bioavailable in the human system. This has been efficiently tackled by Aurea Biolabs by making use of the PNS technology which is patented. All molecules of Turmeric are used in this formulation resulting a 100% Natural Turmeric Matrix with a high content of Curcumin, which can bring in the true synergies of all the molecules of Turmeric.
- Turmeric is a powder from the roots of the Curcuma longa plant. A plant component with a wide range of beneficial properties.
- Traditionally used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory agent
- Often used as a spice which helps with digestion
The powdered rhizome of turmeric has been extensively used in India and other South Asian cuisines, and is an integral part of Ayurvedic medicine for a broad range of conditions. In particular, curcumin, a major active component of turmeric, is one of the most studied botanicals for its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant properties.
More information about product can be found on the official website.
CURCUMIN: DIGESTION, ACTION, REGENERATION
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Boosts immunity
- Helps reduce joint pain
- Helps reduce symptoms of depressed mood
- Helps reduce weight, cleanse blood and blood vessels from toxins
Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
While turmeric is a flavorsome spice that is nutritious to consume, it has also traditionally been used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat inflammatory conditions, skin diseases, wounds, digestive ailments, and liver conditions.
PNS TECHNOLOGY AND CUREIT
The problem of bioavailability is solved with the new patented technology PNS (Polar-Non-polar Sandwiching)
- Improves product properties
- Improves product stability
- Improves bio efficiency
The ingredient cureit® is a full extract of the Curcuma longa (turmeric plant).
In this way, the bioavailability of the turmeric plant is elevated, and it reaches an immense level of 80 ng/ml Curcuminoids in the blood plasma.
Its absorption is mainly based on passive diffusion in the small intestine. Due to unique encapsulation mixture of this product, the bioavailability of the product is even further increased.
Cureit + LIPOSOMAL TECHNOLOGY = bioactive formula + increased bioavailability for body cells
As a result of using the two latest technologies – liposomal and PNS (polar non-polar sandwich) – the maximum bioavailability of the product is achieved and targeted delivery of curcumin is ensured.
NEW LEVEL OF BIOAVAILABILITY!
CORAL CLUB LIPOSOMAL PRODUCT LINE
- Curcumin: digestion, action, regeneration
- Vitamin C: immunity, youth, anti-stress
- Vitamin D3: energy, action, immunity